Who can benefit from Ayurvedic Therapeutic Purgation?
- Pitta imbalance- Ayurvedic therapeutic purgation is the detox for pitta.
- Skin diseases.
- Inflammatory diseases like arthritis, IBS, Crohn’s disease, etc.
- Inflammatory issues of digestion eg. Chronic mouth (aphthous) ulcer, acid peptic disease, chronic diarrhoea, etc
- Pitta imbalance in mind (anger issues, frustration, overwhelming, burn out, etc)
How Ayurvedic therapeutic purgation will be carried out?
After improving the metabolism with herbs (if required), internal lubrication with herbalized ghee or oil is carried out to process the toxin. Internal lubrication helps to relocate the deep seated toxins and separate them from tissues. It can be like 1 table spoon for 15+/- days or higher dose for 3-7 days. Initial consultation and frequent follow up will decide how much and how many days you have to take the ghee or oil and also whether you need herbs to boost your metabolism before internal lubrication. Once the internal lubrication is finished steam therapy will be administered for 1-3 days. Steam
After that the herbal mixture that suits your imbalance/body type will be given to cleanse your gut. Special diet will be recommended to attain optimum results.
Effects of Ayurvedic Therapeutic Purgation
- Deep cleansing of alimentary canal.
- Improvement in hormonal balance.
- Skin gets healthier and beautiful.
- Improved digestion and elimination.
- Lightness of gut/abdomen.
- Helps with infection and inflammation.
- Helps to regulate body temperature.
- Relief from the disease.
- Reduced frustration, angry and overwhelming.
Ayurvedic Therapeutic PurgationTime required: for a session of: 60-150 minutes per day at the clinic, 5-10 consecutive days. (During these days you have to follow a specific diet and take plenty of rest).
Initial consultation and herbs.
Daily Ayurvedic therapeutic massage/ aromatic steam treatments
Ayurvedic therapeutic purgation
Herbal tea and dietary support